In a tour of Scottish regions, we invite you to take part in tasting Scotch whiskies from the Speyside and Highlands. Listen and learn about the Speyside and Highlands and how the nature of the regions impact the overall craft of these spirits.
Enjoy Pig 'N' Whistle Indooroopilly's Speyside & Highlands Whisky Dinner in more than one way, with a three course menu curated by our Executive Chef and designed to complement six fine Scotch whiskies. Click here to see the three courses you'll be served on the evening.
- Singleton Malt Master - Aged in barrels hand-selected by Craig Wilson, Master of Malt, and finished in three distinct barrel types: refill, sherry and bourbon, The Singleton of Dufftown Malt Master Selection is a pleasurable, easy drinking, and accessible single malt with a smooth texture and predominantly sweet taste.
- Singleton Spey Cascade - An elegant expression of Dufftown’s Speyside nature that’s sweet, clean and fresh on the palate, and easy to enjoy.
- Cardhu 12yr Old - Cardhu has over 200 years of malt whisky heritage, created by the skill and determination of two pioneering women. It was the first distillery bought by John Walker to secure a high quality malt whisky. The 12 year old expression boasts a spirity nose with sweet apple blossom and heathery aromas. Well-balanced on the palate with a warming, dryish finish.
- Clynelish 14yr Old - Nestled away in the far north of Scotland's Highland region is the distillery of Clynelish. Situated at Brora on the stormy North East coast, this 14 Year Old single malt has been matured in specially selected oak casks and then bottled at the full 46%. Displaying a waxy nose with a hint of sugar and florals, the whisky arrives on the palate with power and flavours of signature spice and maritime saltiness.
- Dalwhinnie 15yr Old - Dalwhinnie is the highest of all the distillers in Scotland to take advantage of the cleanest springwater possible. Dalwhinnie has a smokey, floral aroma and a delicate palate of heather and honed malt. A serious whisky, yet approachable to the beginners.
- Dalwhinnie Distillers Edition - The Dalwhinnie Distillers Edition expression has undergone a second maturation in casks previously held with Oloroso sherry. Lovers of Dalwhinnie will appreciate the way the fragrance of Oloroso sherry overlays, but does not mask the heather honey distillery notes.
The evening will conclude with a whisky cocktail and provide you with the opportunity to meet our expert in Scotch whisky and other guests in attendance.
The Speyside & Highlands Whisky Dinner is limited to 45 guests and tickets are just $75+booking fee.
For all enquiries please email Pig 'N' Whistle Indooroopilly or call (07) 3878 8899.