Christmas may be a little different this year, but as usual Santa has made his list and he’s checked it twice!
This year you can still enjoy Indro’s magical Santa World maze, but bookings are mandatory, so make sure you snap up a session online. Your family will be able to explore the maze by yourselves, so take your time enjoying the magic before your photo session with Santa.
Can you spot all of Santa’s elves throughout the maze? Plus, keep your eyes peeled for holographics, hopscotch and Aussie wildlife! Each child that visits Santa will also receive a FREE Australiana story book and a special video from Santa!
We know you’ll want to capture special moments in the maze, so don’t forget to tag @indooroopillyshopping in your photos to share the magic!
WHERE: Santa World, Level 1 (near Coles)
Unfortunately, no walk-ins are available this year so please follow the link below to secure your photo session. Please note that there is a small booking fee associated with securing your booking.
WHEN: From 9 AM, Saturday 21 NOV until Christmas Eve
>> BOOK HERE <<
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
For all details on shopping safely at Indro click HERE
- Please be aware that a COVID Safe plan is in place for this event, and regular sanitisation and cleaning of Santa World will be practised.In order to maintain physical distancing at Santa World this year, we ask that you please adhere strictly to your allocated session times to minimise queuing.
- This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Please follow the rules and keep us all safe. Practice social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Be prepared to leave your contact details for tracing purposes.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19. The use of hand sanitiser before entering the maze is a requirement of entry.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is everyone’s responsibility, so please do your part in keeping our community safe.
- We have the right to refuse service and insist the anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue. If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- Allocated timeslot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.