SAT 25 JUN – SUN 10 JUL
10AM – 4PM DAILY
5PM – 8PM THU
Learn the principals of martial arts and self-defence in a fun and safe environment combining skills and technique for all ages. Students will complete skills equal to a white belt achievement.
Students will be guided through structured and safe exercises targeting the muscle groups used in these sessions. A qualified Martial Arts instructor will inform students about safety topics such as stranger danger and bullying.
Students will be guided to properly complete a front kick and round house kick, both with and without a shield. This session will include demonstrations and one on one guidance to complete each task.
This session is suitable for ages 5+
Students will be shown and guided to complete forward and back rolls safely, both from their knees and their feet. They will then be shown how to complete a backwards roll safely.
This session is suitable for ages 8+
TERMS OF ENTRY
- Free to book online or walk-in
- Indro Dojo is for ages 5+
- Warmups commence every 10 minutes and the main session runs for 20 minutes
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervision at all times
GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All Indro Dojo students must complete their waiver prior to participating.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be registered and be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You must be present on the day to register. Once registered, you will be allocated to a session. You are required to wait in line until your session time. If you choose to leave the queue, you may lose your place in the session, so be sure to stay in line.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for supervision at all times, you must not leave the activation space at any time.
- Listen to the Indro Dojo staff at all times.
- Report any accidents to a member of staff.
- Keep the entry/exit clear at all times.
- Understand that you participate at your own risk.
- Do not sit or climb on handrails or fencing.
- Do not take food, drinks, bags, headphones or mobile phones into the activation space.
- Switching places with participants is not allowed and offenders will be removed.
- No loud, offensive or abusive language will be tolerated.
- Please be courteous and respectful of all fellow patrons and staff.
- The organiser accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to unattended personal property.
- The organiser and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the event for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under an individual’s, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these general rules & conditions of entry.
- Grand Martial Arts (facilitator) and Uno Momento Agency (operator) are responsible for the operation and supervision of this event and for enforcing these terms and conditions.
To enjoy easy access directly to Indro Dojo on Level 1, enter our centre via Gate 1 (access via Moggill Rd off ramp from Western suburbs) or Gate 5 (access via Musgrave Rd). From here you can park and access lifts directly to Level 1. View our parking map here.
Don’t forget you also receive 3 hours of parking for free!
Spend $200 in centre and get free parking all day. Simply present your receipts to our Customer Service desk on Level 2 to have your parking validated before exiting.
PLAN YOUR DAY AT INDRO!
- Channel your inner warrior at Indro Dojo, Level 1
- Have some family fun at Timezone with bowling, laser tag and games, now open Level 3
- Relax with a movie at Event Cinemas, Level 4
- Fuel up with coffee or a meal at the Food Court on Level 3
- Grab a bargain at the mid year sales!