Further eased COVID-19 restrictions commence Moday 1st June, including an increase in the number of patrons able to dine in at restaurants, cafes and pubs. We’re just as excited as you are, but it’s important to understand what we all need to do to keep each other safe.
- The food court remains open for takeaway only.
- Social distancing and hygiene must be maintained.
- Dine-in restaurants, cafés and pubs may re-open (excludes bars & gaming), however no more than 20 people are permitted inside at one time.
- Unlimited travel and overnight stays for all of Queensland.
- Outings are limited to 20 people, however social distancing must be maintained.
Here’s a great explanation from the QLD government which answers many questions: https://bit.ly/3boKNRL
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT INDRO
When you’re in the centre, here’s some guidelines to keep in mind:
SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS ARE STILL IN PLACE.
- Please keep 1.5m metres away from others
- There are lots of signs around the centre to remind you, including at all entrances, at all lifts and on information directories. Plus you’ll hear reminders every 15min through the music system.
EACH STORE HAS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN BE INSIDE AT ONE TIME.
- All stores will display their maximum number of customers
- Please follow the direction of the staff if the store is full, and pop back later
- If you find yourself in a queue, please ensure you follow social distancing guidelines while queuing
IT’S IMPORTANT FOR ALL OF US TO PRACTISE GOOD HYGIENE.
- Keep your hands clean and use the hand sanitiser located around the centre (see all locations here)
- Avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
- Use tap-and-go instead of cash
IF YOUR FAVOURITE CARPARK IS FULL, HERE’S SOME GREAT ALTERNATIVES.
We know that our carparks on P2, P1 and Level 1 are our most popular, so other great parking options for this weekend can be accessed from:
- Gate 5 (off Musgrave Rd)
- Gate 1 (off Moggill Rd)
Some benefits of these two entries include:
- Access to 2,500 car spaces
- Over height vehicles up to 2.2m can enter via these gates
- Many different shopping centre entry points
- Easy to exit the centre