Book your family Christmas photo at Indro before Sunday 12 December and receive a FREE 6x8 print*!
*minimum spend Blitzen pack ($33.95).
Make sure you secure your festive photo session with the big man and don't forget to bring your Christmas Wishlist!
This year you can still enjoy Indro’s magical Santa World maze, but bookings are mandatory, so make sure you snap up a session online, or you can book at Santa World, just ask one of the friendly staff.
Your family will be able to explore the maze by yourselves, so take your time enjoying the magic before your photo session with Santa.
We know you’ll want to capture special moments in the maze, so don’t forget to tag @indooroopillyshopping in your photos to share the magic!
SANTA PHOTOS 🎅
WHERE: Santa World, Level 1 (near Coles)
WHEN: From 9 AM, Saturday 13th Nov until Christmas Eve
PRICE LIST: Click here
Unfortunately, no walk-ins are available this year, so please follow the link below to secure your photo session. Please note that there is a small booking fee associated with securing your booking.
>> BOOK HERE <<
PET PAW-TRAITS WITH SANTA 🐶 - SOLD OUT -
*ALL SESSIONS SOLD OUT* Take home a PAW-fect piece of magic from Santa World by securing a booking for your Pet Photo with Santa!
SENSITIVE SANTA 🎄 - SOLD OUT -
*ALL SESSIONS SOLD OUT* Sensitive Santa sessions gives families with children with special needs the chance to have a photo with Santa in a sensory friendly environment: no crowds and lowered sound.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please be aware that a COVID Safe plan is in place for this event, and regular sanitisation and cleaning of Santa World will be practised.In order to maintain physical distancing at Santa World this year, we ask that you please adhere strictly to your allocated session times to minimise queuing.
- This event is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Please follow the rules and keep us all safe. Practice social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Be prepared to leave your contact details for tracing purposes.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19. The use of hand sanitiser before entering the maze is a requirement of entry.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is everyone’s responsibility, so please do your part in keeping our community safe.
- We have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue. If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- Allocated time slot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.
For all details on shopping safely at Indro click HERE